About Natick Soldier RD&E Center (NSRDEC)
The Natick Soldier RD&E Center (NSRDEC) is located at the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Systems Center in Natick, Massachusetts, under the Army’s Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM). We have the dedicated mission to maximize the Warrior’s survivability, sustainability, mobility, combat effectiveness and quality of life by treating the Soldier as a System. Situated near the birthplace of the Nation’s Army, NSRDEC is also the birthplace of the Soldier as a System concept.
The Leader in Empowering the World's Most Capable Soldiers.
- RD&E To Maximize The Warfighter’s Survivability, Sustainability, Mobility, Combat Effectiveness And Field Quality Of Life By Treating The Warfighter As A System.
- Adding Value Through:
- Technology Generation, Application, and Transition Enabling Rapid Fielding of the Right Equipment
- Soldier Systems Technology Integration and Transition
- Solving Field Problems Rapidly
Our Focus is to:
Deliver world class research, development, systems engineering and services, with a unique human-centric focus, by:
- cultivating a highly motivated, expert and agile workforce;
- exceeding customer and stakeholder expectations;
- delivering what we promise at an unprecedented pace and honoring our commitments;
- fostering long term strategic partnerships and collaborations with key customers, other government agencies, industry, and academia.
Back to Top
For further information, please contact:
Back to Top
Last Update: 17 May 2013